- Pedro Teixeira, Ricardo Biscaia & Vera Rocha (2021) Competition for Funding or Funding for Competition? Analysing the Dissemination of Performance-based Funding in European Higher Education and its Institutional Effects, International Journal of Public Administration.
- Ricardo Biscaia, Carla Sá, Pedro N. Teixeira (2021), The (In)effectiveness of regulatory policies in higher education—The case of access policy in Portugal, Economic Analysis and Policy, Volume 72, p. 176-185.
- Pedro N. Teixeira (2020) Loose ends? Discussing human capital and the economic value of education in the first half of the twentieth century, The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 27:6, p. 1011-1032.
- Rocha, V., Teixeira, P. N., Biscaia, R. (2019), Mergers in European Higher Education: Financial Issues and Multiple Rationales, Higher Education Policy, 32(2), pp. 185-202.
Santoalha, A., Biscaia, R., Teixeira, P. (2018), Higher education and its contribution to a diverse regional supply of human capital: does the binary/unitary divide matters?, Higher Education, 75(2), p. 209-230.
Teixeira, P. N. (2017), Economic beliefs and institutional politics: Human capital theory and the changing views of the World Bank about education (1950–1985), The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 24(3), pp. 465-492.
- Figueiredo, H., Biscaia, R., Rocha, V., Teixeira, P. (2015), Should we start worrying? Mass higher education, skill demand and the increasingly complex landscape of young graduates’ employment, Studies in Higher Education, 42(8), pp. 1401-1420.
- Figueiredo, H., Rocha, V., Biscaia, R., Teixeira, P. (2015), Gender pay gaps and the restructuring of graduate labour markets in Southern Europe, Cambridge Journal of Economics, 39(2), pp. 565-598.
- Rocha, V., Biscaia, R., Teixeira, P., Fonseca Cardoso, M. (2014), Does Reputation Begets Money? Factors Explaining Revenue Diversification in Higher Education, Public Administration Review, 74, pp. 389-412.
Teixeira, P., Rocha, V., Biscaia, R., Cardoso, M. F. (2014), Policy changes, marketisation trends and spatial dispersion in European higher education: comparing public and private sectors, Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, 7(2), pp. 271-288.