- Pastore, F., Quintano, C., & Rocca, A. (2021). Some young people have all the luck! the duration dependence of the school-to-work transition in Europe. Labour Economics, 70, 101982.
- Aina, C., Baici, E., Casalone, G., & Pastore, F. (2021). The determinants of university dropout: A review of the socio-economic literature. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 101102.
- Gaeta, G. L., Lubrano Lavadera, G., & Pastore, F. (2022). The effect of job–education vertical mismatch on wages among recent PhD graduates: evidence from an instrumental variable analysis. Italian Economic Journal, 8(1), 197-225.
- Pastore, F., Gaušas, S., & Styczyńska, I. (2019). EU and ILO: Shaping the Future of Work. European Parliament.
- Pastore, F. (2014). The Youth Experience Gap. Explaining National Differences in the School-to-Work Transition. Springer.
- Pastore, F., & Pompili, M. (2020). Assessing the Impact of Off-the-Job and On-the-Job Training on Employment Outcomes: A Counterfactual Evaluation of the PIPOL Program. Evaluation Review, 44(2-3), 145-184.
- Pastore, F. (2020). The Quasi-Market of Employment Services in Italy. Journal of Policy Modelling.
- Pastore, F., Quintano, C., & Rocca, A. (2020). Stuck at a crossroads? The duration of the Italian school-to-work transition. International Journal of Manpower.
- Liwiński, J., & Pastore, F. (2019). Are school-provided skills useful at work? Results of the Wiles test. Research in Higher Education, 1-26.
- Aina, C., & Pastore, F. (2012). Delayed Graduation and Overeducation. A Test of the Human Capital Model versus the Screening Hypothesis. Social Indicators Research, 152 (2), 533-553.
- Meara, K., Pastore, F., & Webster, A. (2020). The gender pay gap in the USA: a matching study. Journal of Population Economics, 33(1), 271-305.
Pastore, F., & Zimmermann, K. F. (2019). Contributions to school-to-work transitions: vocational training, skill mismatch and policy. International Journal of Manpower, 40(8), 1361-1363.
- Pastore, F., & Zimmermann, K. F. (2019). Understanding school-to-work transitions. International Journal of Manpower, 40(3), 374-378.
Pastore, F. (2019). Why so slow? The school-to-work transition in Italy. Studies in Higher Education, 44(8), 1358-1371.
- Caroleo, F. E., & Pastore, F. (2018). Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch based on AlmaLaurea data. Social Indicators Research, 137(3), 999-1032.
- Pastore, F. (2018). Why is the youth unemployment rate above the average and so different across countries?. IZA World of Labor, 420.
- Gaeta, G. L., Lavadera, G. L., & Pastore, F. (2017). Much Ado about Nothing? The Wage Penalty of Holding a PhD Degree but Not a PhD Job Position. Emerald Publishing Limited.
Pastore, F. (2017). Getting it right: youth employment policy within the EU. In CESifo Forum, 18(2), 26-33.
Pastore, F. (2015). The European Youth Guarantee: labor market context, conditions and opportunities in Italy. IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, 4(1), 1-22.