- Bargagli Stoffi, F., Gnecco, G. and De Witte, K., (2021), Heterogeneous causal effects with imperfect compliance: a Bayesian machine learning approach, Annals of Applied Statistics, [in press].
- Mazrekaj, D., Triebs, T. and De Witte, K., (2021), Mind the Gap: Measuring Academic Underachievement Using Stochastic Frontier Analysis, Exceptional Children [in press].
- Schiltz. F. and De Witte, K., (2021), Sugar Rush or Sugar Crash? Experimental Evidence on the Impact of Sugary Drinks in the Classroom, Health Economics [in press].
- Iterbeke, K. and De Witte, K., (2021), Helpful or Harmful? The Role of Personality Traits in Student Experiences of the COVID-19 Crisis and School Closure, Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, [in press].
- Compen, B., Pitthan, F., Schelhout, W. and De Witte, K., (2021), How to elicit and cease herding behaviour? On the effectiveness of a warning message as a debiasing decision support system. Decision Support Systems, [in press].
- Mergoni, A. and De Witte, K., (2021), Estimating the Causal Impact of an Intervention on Efficiency in a Dynamic Setting, Journal of the Operational Research Society, [in press].
- Titl, V., De Witte, K., and Geys, B., (2021), Political Donations, Public Procurement and Government, World Development 148, pp. 1- 11.
- Soncin, M. and De Witte, K., (2021), Do international classes pay off? A cost-benefit analysis of the internationalisation of higher education in Flanders, Higher Education, [in press].
- Maldonado, J. and De Witte, K. (2021), The effect of school closures on standardised student test outcomes, British Educational Research Journal, [in press].
- De Beckker, K., De Witte, K. and Van Campenhout, G. (2021), The effect of financial education on students’ consumer choices: Evidence from a randomized experiment, Journal Of Economic Behavior & Organization, 188, pp. 962-976.
- Mergoni, A. and De Witte, K. (2021), Policy Evaluation and Efficiency: a Systematic Literature Review, International Transactions in Operational Research 29, pp. 1337-1359.
- Titl, V., & De Witte, K. (2021), How politics influence public good provision, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
- Iterbeke, K., De Witte, K., Schelfhout, W. (2021), The effects of computer-assisted adaptive instruction and elaborated feedback on learning outcomes. A randomized control trial, Computers in Human Behavior.
D’Inverno, G., Smet, M., De Witte, K. (2021), Impact evaluation in a multi-input multi-output setting: Evidence on the effect of additional resources for schools, European Journal of Operational Research, 290(3), pp. 1111-1124.
Mazrekaj, D., De Witte, K., Cabus, S. (2020), School outcomes of children raised by same-sex parents: Evidence from administrative panel data, American Sociological Review, 85(5), pp. 830-856.
Carosi, L., Camanho, A., D’Inverno, G., De Witte, K., Riccardi, R. (2020), Preface to the special issue on performance measurement and efficiency analysis—theory and practice, Decisions in Economics and Finance, 43, pp. 409-412.
Badunenko, O., Mazrekaj, D., Kumbhakar, S. C., De Witte, K. (2020), Persistent and transient inefficiency in adult education, Empirical Economics, pp. 1-18.
- Ansyari, F., Groot, W., De Witte, K. (2020), Tracking the process of data use professional development interventions for instructional improvement: A systematic literature review, Educational Research Review 31, pp. 1-18.
D’Inverno, G., Moesen, W., De Witte, K. (2020), Local government size and service level provision. Evidence from conditional non-parametric analysis, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 100917.
Compen, B., De Witte, K., Schelfhout, W. (2021), The impact of teacher engagement in an interactive webinar series on the effectiveness of financial literacy education, British Journal of Educational Technology, 52(1), pp. 411-425.
- De Beckker, K., De Witte, K., Van Campenhout, G. (2020), The Role of National Culture in Financial Literacy: Cross-Country Evidence, Journal of Consumer Affairs, 54 (3), pp. 912-930.
- Iterbeke, K., De Witte, K., Declercq, K., Schelfhout, W. (2020), The Effect of Group Formation and Differentiated Instruction in Financial Literacy Education. Evidence from Two Randomised Control Trials, Economics of Education Review, 78, 101949.
- D’Inverno, G., De Witte, K. (2020), Service level provision in municipalities: A flexible directional distance composite indicator, European Journal of Operational Research 286(3), pp. 1129-1141.
Mazrekaj, D., De Witte, K. (2020), The effect of modular education on school dropout, British Educational Research Journal, 46(1), pp. 92-121.